Trains run continuously from Hoboken, NJ and all stations on the Gladstone line on race day.
For more timely information, visit www.njtransit.com or call 973-275-5555.
REMINDER: New Jersey Transit will operate additional trains on race day to accomodate race attendees. To avoid traffic, you may wish to consider this option.
All buses entering Moorland Farm property must be registered. Please click here to obtain the 2015 bus registration form.
Traveling from Route 78:
- Take Exit 29 to Route 287 North to Exit 22B (Route 202/206 North). Bear right at Route 202 North and proceed to Gate #2.
Traveling from Bernardsville via Route 202 South:
- At railroad tracks in Far Hills, turn left onto Liberty Corner Road (County # 512) to Gate #4 or #5.
Traveling from the South via Route 287:
- Take Exit 22B. Turn right onto Route 202/206 North. Bear right onto Route 202 North and proceed to Gate #2.
- Take Exit 22 to Route 202/206 North. Bear right onto 202 North and proceed to Gate #2.
Traveling from Chester / Peapack area via Route 206 South:
- Turn left onto Pottersville Road (County #512) to Main Street in Gladstone. Turn right onto Main Street in Gladstone (County #512). Follow into Far Hills. Turn left onto Route 202 North and proceed to Gate #2.
Traveling from Basking Ridge and Liberty Corner Road (County #512):
- Proceed north on Liberty Corner Road (County #512) to Gate #4 or #5.
Please check this information closer to race day for any updates.
Click Here for 2015 Policies, Traffic Tips and Guidelines.