2017 Tailgate Spaces Available!
Limited availability – click below to choose your Reserved Parking space.Each Reserved Parking spaces includes (1) numbered space hangtag for parking and (4) general admission tickets.
- Please review these tips and guidelines before arriving
- Failure to comply with any of the rules may result in removal from the event and possible arrest
- Underage drinking and DUI laws will be strictly enforced by law enforcement officers. ID will be necessary.
- All spaces are 10’ wide x 20’ deep and accommodate one standard sized vehicle and 15-20 guests.
- All space holders must be 21+ years of age.
- Only Reserved Parking space holders and registered caterers are permitted to bring alcohol to their location. [Click here] for a list of registered Caterers.
- Vehicles driving to Reserved Parking locations must display the color coded parking tag prior to entrance.
- All attendees must have a general admission ticket including those driving and dropping off in Reserved Parking.
- Both General Admission Tickets and General Parking passes are available for sale at Advanced Ticket Sale locations.
[Click here] for a list of locations.
- Buy your tickets in advance! Race day admission is $200 available at entrance gates only.
[Click here for online ticket purchases]
- Large groups are encouraged to travel by train or bus. All buses need to pre-register. [Click here] to complete form. Forms must be submitted by 10/18/17.
- For directions to Moorland Farm and entrance gates, please [click here].
- To add hay bales to your already reserved parking space click here [Order Hay Bales].